I decided to write today about the few posts that never made it out of the DRAFTS folder. They got started, scratched out, restarted, overwritten and finally, forgotten about. These drafts go all the way back to January 1 of 2011. From the very beginning there was a DRAFT in the drafts folder, but I’m ok with that. Because where would we be if we didn’t have to re-write our lives sometimes? Where would we be if we didn’t do our best and believe in our own work? Who knows, maybe these DRAFT posts will become a BLOG post this year.
What were your DRAFTS in 2011? Here are a few of mine…..
1. Two. Thousand. Eleven. Another year. A new year. A fresh beginning.
2. So I’m stealing a little from the awesome
3. I’ve worn myself out. My “To Do” list became a mile long and I slowly began losing sleep. So after a few days of NO routine whatsoever I grabbed a spare notebook from work and starting making a list. I’ve always lived my “life in lists”. For some reason I had a lapse in writing my lists for a period of time but now that I have gotten back on track I feel SO much better.
4. For many people Spring Break is here or it’s coming soon enough!
5. I am up bright and early this morning for the American Girl/Ronald McDonald House Fashion Show!!
6. I used to be able to write. I could write crazy imaginative stories. I could paint reality and fiction onto pages with no problem, but as of late I can’t seem to express my thoughts. My head just swirls into one mess of colors. I want to pull each color of the swirl out and put it down on paper. I want to share my thoughts and feelings. I want to believe that I could help someone with this